terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2012

Tumblr



And then you’re breaking my heart,  With your broken promises !


que chistosa jaja =)


=)


Es imposible imaginar mi vida ya sin ti Pues cada día es más hermoso Desde que descubrí Como sabe en tu boca el amor


Mi amor, love you more with each look in your eyes.


This love has taken its toll on me.

And I pick you up in my car. Take you away. Somewhere we’ll sit parked in my car . Minutes turn into hours. We’ll watch the bright lights of the city .Just you and me. Dreaming.


Cada mañana cuando camino, siento tu cuerpo cerca del mío.


Me duele aceptar que nuestro amor no es eterno….


Toda mi vida había sońado alguien como tu


Y no puedo olvidarte sí te veo en todas partes.


Give me everything tonight.For all we  know we might not get tomorrow.Let’s do it tonight.


I read a poem once about a girl who had a crush on a guy who died.  She imagined him up in heaven with all the beautiful angels, and she was  jealous.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário